Alarm 3.5.8 Released
I will be releasing Alarm 3.5.8 later today. This update includes several new things including:
- Ability to Launch an Application when the alarm goes off.
- The Automatic Update Feature has now been updated to AUA v4 which is a completely re-written system which future versions will use.
- New “Alarm Off” button when the alarm is set, but not going off.
- “Turn Off” has been renamed to “Silence”
- Loads of refactoring done.
- Stupid little issue with automatically turning on certain settings. Ugh.
- Option to make the Alarm retain focus while it’s going off. This is a very good feature if you’re using a media center remote to hit snooze in the morning. The focus stops when the mouse moves over the main window.
Download it when you get a chance.