I am a software developer in the Columbus, OH area, originally from Lima, OH. I graduated from Ohio Northern University in 2009 with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, and have been working in the technology field for over 7 years. I am very passionate about technology, and I am trying constantly to be the best that I can be.
I have been involved with projects of all sizes and shapes, using a wide breadth of technologies. While I’ve mainly been focused on the Microsoft world, I have also done some work in the past with various open source technologies and languages.
Some of my past professional projects include:
- Mobile DVR viewer application with GPS coordinates and mapping, using C++/MFC, and Google Maps.
- Home automation system development using .NET Micro Framework 2?, C#, WPF, and WCF.
- Mobile asset management using ASP.NET 3.5, C#, WCF, Silverlight, Windows Services, and SQL Server 2008.
- Network simulation research using Linux, OMNET++, and Python.
- Merchant onboarding system for eCommerce company using Java 6, ASP.NET 4, C#, jQuery+UI, Web Services, and SQL Server 2008.
- Certification system for government-funded service providers, using ASP.NET 4.0, VB.NET, WCF, SQL Server 2008 R2, and jQuery.
- Licensing system for government-funded facilities, using ASP.NET 4.0, VB.NET, SQL Server 2008 R2, and jQuery.
- Claims management system for the healthcare industry, using C#, ASP.NET 4.5, MVC, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSIS, SSRS, jQuery+UI, Knockout, Angular, and CoffeeScript.
- Pharmaceutical “formulary” management system for healthcare industry using ASP.NET MVC 5.2, SQL Server 2008 R2, jQuery, Angular, and WebAPI 2.
Some of my personal projects include:
- A PC-based Alarm clock, using C#, Windows Forms, and DirectSound.
- A database library for managing lookup values, using C#, and SQL Server.
- Diet “points” calculator, using C#, and Windows Forms.